Thursday 24 November 2011

AHHHHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR , BREAKING DAWN

It's only a short update 
OH YEAH , IMMA TWILIGHT FANS ! :D
TEAM EDWARD OF CAUSE ! 

who the hell just say VAMPIRE SUX ? !  I bite THEM ! :M


You should really watch The whole twilight series  , if not YOU'LL REGRET ! :d

The movie was like , '' WTF SHE'S SOO BEAUTIFUL IN HER WEDDING DRESS ''
For me cause I'M INSANE ;#


oh my god <3.<3

I hate the part when they cut the part when Bella wants to give birth to her baby :@ 
WTF , THAT'S THE BEST PART ! <3

and the movie ends when just bella open her eyes , and we have to wait for BREAKING DAWN PART 2 
OHMY , CAN'T IT BE FASTER !? 
I WANNA SEE HOW BELLA LOOK LIKE WHEN SHE BECAME ONE OF THE COLD ONES 


they ends here , ohno ; CEPAT DATANG ! :3

End here , tata xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment